The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

morning, afternoon everyone :frow
sorry i'm late
had a bad wind storm last night, well, about 1 this morning, just got electric back 5 minutes ago, guess we're not the only ones tho, feel lucky we didn't lose anything, except with my incubator, i know the chicks are dead in the shell now, oh well, try, try again:hit
Good morning Sharron! :frow
Sorry to hear you're electric went out! :( don't give up hope...some may have survived and will hatch. :fl

Goats too.
I heard a story on NPR years ago about a woman who hired her herd out. She was making a fortune. Goats tend to go for rough stuff vs grass, so are excellent thistle removers.
if you can keep them off of the chicken tractors and out of the trees, we have one that thinks shes a bird, always in a tree, i know why the people sold her now

Good morning Sharron! :frow
Sorry to hear you're electric went out! :( don't give up hope...some may have survived and will hatch. :fl
afternoon sean :frow
glad your back, did you enjoy it even having to work, pretty country?
as for my eggs, of course i'll keep my hopes up for a week at least but i think they won't make it, but will gather more and reset, thank goodness i only set a dozen

afternoon sean :frow
glad your back, did you enjoy it even having to work, pretty country?
as for my eggs, of course i'll keep my hopes up for a week at least but i think they won't make it, but will gather more and reset, thank goodness i only set a dozen
Yep, Big Bend country is purdy!

That is almost Haiku...

""A traditional Japanese haiku is a three-line poem with seventeen syllables, written in a 5/7/5 syllable count. Often focusing on images from nature, haiku emphasizes simplicity, intensity, and directness of expression. ""

Love it.

deb
Good morning Debby and congrats on the new badge :)

Good morning everyone. It's nearly 80° outside already!
Good morning Cappy :frow have a great day

sorry i'm late
had a bad wind storm last night, well, about 1 this morning, just got electric back 5 minutes ago, guess we're not the only ones tho, feel lucky we didn't lose anything, except with my incubator, i know the chicks are dead in the shell now, oh well, try, try again:hit

Morning Sharron and congrats to you on the new badge :)
sorry about the power loss :( and the chicks 😩 hope some still make it !!

Good morning everyone! :frow

Good morning Chrissy :frow have a great day

Good morning Bob, what's the plan for today?
:frowJust working
sorry i'm late
:frow Good morning Sharron,try to have a great day. Soooo sorry about the power, hopefully some of the chicks make it. Again congratulations on thatnew badge.
Good morning everyone! :frow
:frow Good morning Chrissy, have a great day

Back
Top Bottom