The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Hey Cap, they are laying like gang busters! :D I've got 3 cabinet incubators operating right now, looks like I'm going to have all 5 going this season. :th
Good grief! I thought I was bad.
20200402_182445.jpg
I set 96 eggs in this one recently.

Good morning DMC! :frow hope you're painting adventure goes well! :fl
Thanks for the well wishes on the storms....I do too! Now, they are adding chances for tornados! and up to 2" hail. :barnie
Uffda! I hope that does not happen!
:frow Good morning DMC, have a great day. Hope the colors work for you.
Hi Bob, you also! I do too, paint is expensive so I’ll have to live with it
hope you like them alot better once you get them on the walls
It’s amazing how different they look on their little squares of cardboard and then they dob it on the can and your reaction is oh crap.
Good morning everyone!

DMC, I like the paint colors...hope you'll be happy with them!

Sean, keep an eye on the weather and stay safe.

Jae, glad to hear your virus numbers are dropping!
Hi Debby, me too:D

Good grief! I thought I was bad.
View attachment 2081572
I set 96 eggs in this one recently.
We're both bad! 🤣 I didn't think I was going to hatch hardly anything this season but I loss several hens during the winter...old age, no disease, so i need to replace losses. Plus, I've got some rarer pheasants that I want to hatch more of them this season.

Good morning everyone 😊
morning everyone :frow
its 53* here now, kinda cool but still not bad but next week i could live without, going back down to 29 at nights, maybe i should have waited to plant a few things but y'all know how it is, you want to get outside in the garden so bad that you forget we still could get , what do they call it? onion snow? i remember years and years ago on easter sunday we got a snow that went up to my ankles and i had on heels for church
anyway everyone have a good day
Morning Sharron :frow have a great day!

Good morning everyone

Hi Sharron :)you have a good day too!

Hi Sean :)

Good morning Bob :)
Morning IM :frow have a great day!

Gloomy today, but supposed to have sun later. Had some thunderstorms pass through late yesterday. Have a good day my friends.
Morning Cappy :frowyou as well

Good morning all! It’s cold and windy today. Sean I hope your storms aren’t too bad. Since I don’t work until Monday I’m going to do prep work to paint 1 of 2 bedrooms. I picked the colors in about 10 minutes so I hope I like them. I have a comfort zone and these colors are not in it:lol:
View attachment 2081551
Morning DMC :frow have a great day and hope the colors work out for you

Good morning everyone!

DMC, I like the paint colors...hope you'll be happy with them!

Sean, keep an eye on the weather and stay safe.

Jae, glad to hear your virus numbers are dropping!
Morning Debby :frow have a great day!

Back
Top Bottom