The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Thanks Sharron, the problem with predicting the weather here is, we're in an area that gets Gulf moisture, Pacific moisture and the fronts that come through this time of year all converge over this area...makes for some really violent weather....and it's very unpredictable! šŸ™„
should have also said, we get the moisture from the gulf and the atlantic, not pacific but you knew that:D

Good morning IM and friend! What's on your agenda for the day?
Good morning my friend! It's not even 530 here and I already had to bathe a beast. I let them out to the big yard and Frank rolled in chicken poop :rolleyes: :gigDogs are so gross!

Yardwork today for me, what about you?

should have also said, we get the moisture from the gulf and the atlantic, not pacific but you knew that:D
Most of the time the Pacific moisture drops out over Mexico but on occasions it makes it over the mountains in Mexico and across the border, to fall out on us! :hmm this is one of those 'occasions'.

Good morning my friend! It's not even 530 here and I already had to bathe a beast. I let them out to the big yard and Frank rolled in chicken poop :rolleyes: :gigDogs are so gross!

Yardwork today for me, what about you?

Good ol Frankie, having fun already :lol:

I decided not to have an agenda today...I want to be surprised instead!

Good ol Frankie, having fun already :lol:

I decided not to have an agenda today...I want to be surprised instead!
Ooooh I like that plan!

Honestly I have no agenda these days, just do what I feel like doing each day. I figure if it's not done today there's always tomorrow.

Ooooh I like that plan!

Honestly I have no agenda these days, just do what I feel like doing each day. I figure if it's not done today there's always tomorrow.

That's correct-o-mundo dudette!

I have been doing a lot of re-reading my old books. Surprising how much a person forgets of a good story line.

That's correct-o-mundo dudette!

I have been doing a lot of re-reading my old books. Surprising how much a person forgets of a good story line.
It is! I reread one not too long ago before I got rid of it and was wondering if I even paid attention the first time.

How are your girls doing? Is everyone laying yet?

Back
Top Bottom