The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

come on sour, tell us if it hit you bad or it missed you too

Heavy rains and wind early in the morning - I watched a dead sassafrass tree come down on the cable (Which has been seriously stretched), bounce back and fall to the ground. Never lost cable/phone/computer. Winds were not as bad as expected, but they say we got 2.8" of rain. Right now it is beautifully sunny with a moderate wind.

the news just let the warning expire on the wind and bad storm, it went around us, we got some rain but not bad at all:celebrate

Heavy rains and wind early in the morning - I watched a dead sassafrass tree come down on the cable (Which has been seriously stretched), bounce back and fall to the ground. Never lost cable/phone/computer. Winds were not as bad as expected, but they say we got 2.8" of rain. Right now it is beautifully sunny with a moderate wind.

Glad to know you guys are ok!

Just popping in here to show off the cake DD3 made from Jae’s recipe (thanks again Jea!) That 12yr old can whip up a killer chocolate buttercream frosting. :drool She also made her own cake toppers by gluing gears to toothpicks.

I’ve been super swamped lately doing absolutely nothing.:confused: I guess I better get back to it. I hope you’re all safe & well!
View attachment 2088449

She did an awesome job and your cake plate is gorgeous. 😍

Thanks! She did good. I'm proud of her!
Roomy I hope you've had a great day. That cake is a wonderful accomplishment. She did great.
Good morning all!

Nice job!
Good evening DMC, I hope you've had a great day
Good news sour, we had about the same here as it passed through
She did an awesome job and your cake plate is gorgeous. 😍
:frow Good morning Jae, have a great and uneventful day.

Just popping in here to show off the cake DD3 made from Jae’s recipe (thanks again Jea!) That 12yr old can whip up a killer chocolate buttercream frosting. :drool She also made her own cake toppers by gluing gears to toothpicks.

I’ve been super swamped lately doing absolutely nothing.:confused: I guess I better get back to it. I hope you’re all safe & well!
View attachment 2088449
That looks awesome 😋 and yummy

Good morning all!

Nice job!
Good evening DMC :frow

Roomy I hope you've had a great day. That cake is a wonderful accomplishment. She did great.
Good evening DMC, I hope you've had a great day
Good news sour, we had about the same here as it passed through
:frow Good morning Jae, have a great and uneventful day.
Hi Bob, pretty uneventful! I go back to work tomorrow. The cook won’t be there so I’m getting tossed into the kitchen along with helping with the kids.

Back
Top Bottom