The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

The two cockerels in my avatar are pita pinta chicks about 15 weeks old. They molted one more time and were more black in color
their rooster is mature and its a nice looking rooster, looks like hes in his prime, and hes still black and white check him out, its rare breeds auction, poultry

their rooster is mature and its a nice looking rooster, looks like hes in his prime, and hes still black and white check him out, its rare breeds auction, poultry
They are very cute!

The rooster has a nice shape and the only problem I see is a bit of Brassiness in the feathers. Someone working with them on getting to the Spanish standard would have to watch that

since i'm not familiar with the breed didn't know but he is pretty
I am hoping that the local Pita Pinta folks here in California can get more of them from Greenfire. One person hatched some a couple of months ago.

I want to be able to work with them when I retire so people need to step up and get them going! LOL!

I am hoping that the local Pita Pinta folks here in California can get more of them from Greenfire. One person hatched some a couple of months ago.

I want to be able to work with them when I retire so people need to step up and get them going! LOL!
greenfire says they have two colors, these black and white and some kind of red? would like to see what the reds look like

We made a new high for the day of over 90° yesterday. It was not comfortable!

Here too!!!

We do! Had tacos earlier this week and just for the timeliness of it bought a bottle of Corona. Reminded us why we don't drink IPAs. At least it wasn't as weak as "Light" beer which for DW and me isn't worth opening.

I was wondering if maybe a warm soak in the tub would help.

I thought they were supposed to be fed and in bed before Dad came home???

You can get 12 hour extended release Advil in Canada. They don't sell it here which is a crying shame. When DW is hurtin' 4 hours doesn't last through the night (no surprise)

It does for the clerk at the P.O.! Nothing like having to keep track of the overflow when someone's PO Box gets full.

Ours came today. Don't get the cherry cordials, they are TOO TASTY!!!

We got the dark chocolate covered malt balls. Generally speaking dark chocolate far outweighs milk here.

Our washer says "CLICK!" and the dryer just stops. That is probably because we turn off the end of cycle noise ;) I THINK they both beep otherwise.

I see I'm not the only person here who identifies with that situation.

On the natural pond in her backyard. VERY localized cold spot ;)

Seems like a LONG time!!! But then it does take longer to get adult's teeth to move.
We had 88 yesterday:sick
I’m afraid I’m going to get Covid and die with these braces on:th

Back
Top Bottom