The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

I'm in isolation. Got tested yesterday. They ask a lot of questions to make sure you're eligible for the test. They need to be careful with test kits...I get it. I have several symptoms..and I'm 66 years old. Waiting for the phone call. I'm doing ok right now
Take it easy Cynthia! Hope it's a good result :hugs

Hi Bob, too early!

Hi IM:)

:hugs

I don’t like the early shift!
I had a dentist and Ortho appointment. 3 hours of my life gone. My gap that we were hoping would get smaller did nothing so I asked what we can try next. We decided to put fillings on two teeth as that was my best option. He doesn’t think it will budge since it hasn’t moved in the last 4 months and very little the 3 months before. If what he did today works he’s hoping I’ll have them off in 2 months.:flThe fillings will get done the same day the braces come off.

Sorry about the uncooperative gap DMC. Here's to hoping you can get the braces off in the next couple of months!

So the company guy that lives in the next-to-us company house just came over. He's unhappy that his grass is getting long and brown and wanted to know what DH was going to do about it. I explained to him and DH hasn't been able to hire anyone and he was caring for all 25 acres of the golf course by himself, working 12-14 hour days. Gee, I feel really bad he might have to water his own patch of yard and maybe even mow it...NOT! Ugh.

So the company guy that lives in the next-to-us company house just came over. He's unhappy that his grass is getting long and brown and wanted to know what DH was going to do about it. I explained to him and DH hasn't been able to hire anyone and he was caring for all 25 acres of the golf course by himself, working 12-14 hour days. Gee, I feel really bad he might have to water his own patch of yard and maybe even mow it...NOT! Ugh.
OMG.. Heaven forbid, having to do some manual labor himself!:th:he

Back
Top Bottom