The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

You too Bob! NIDO tastes like real milk? I'm going to try it, we make our own hot chocolate powder and that's always a complaint.
For my hot cocoa mix, I use provident pantry non-fat. The Nido made it too rich for our liking. My recipe is on the baker's thread.
Morning peeps. Humidity makes me feel like I'm melting away.
:frow Good morning Alex, have a great day

:frow Good morning Debby, have a great day
All sorts of weirdness out there. I too have heard of farmers having to dump product as the processors were closed... If one wants to cover their bases Wally world sells a really good whole milk powder that actually tastes like Milk. Nestle NIDO.
:frow Good morning Sour, have a great day
:frow Good morning Chrissy, have a great day

:frow Good morning IM, have a great day.

I'll have to check our store for the Nestle NIDO next time I go. DH has some lactose intolerance issues, wonder if that would be ok for him or make things worse?

Here's a question for you all...yesterday at the grocery store the entire dairy case was empty...no milk, cream, 1/2 & 1/2, nothing at all. There were 2 signs posted, one was that eggs were out (not a big surprise) and the second sign said if anyone needs dairy, an employee would have to get it for them.

Is there a shortage on milk products or is this just something weird going on with my store?
Dairy is fine here. I would suspect an out break in your area that closed a plant while they cleanup. That seems to take a couple of days

:frow Good morning Debby, have a great day
All sorts of weirdness out there. I too have heard of farmers having to dump product as the processors were closed... If one wants to cover their bases Wally world sells a really good whole milk powder that actually tastes like Milk. Nestle NIDO.
:frow Good morning Sour, have a great day
:frow Good morning Chrissy, have a great day

:frow Good morning IM, have a great day.
I use Nildo in my bread baking mix

Back
Top Bottom