The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Hi Bob, thanks! That was last nights sunset. It was stunning in person. You have a good day also.

Hi Debby, thanks! I know I’m tired of being cooped up. This place is full. There is good space between each camp site so we’re not contaminating each other.

Glad to hear everyone is keeping their cooties to themselves :lol:

Oops, I called it a sun rise too...so a beautiful sunset is A-Ok too!

Hi Debby, good morning. The forecast says mid 90s today with a slow climb back to around 110 by next weekend.
What's on your agenda today?
🥵
Gorgeous! Oh I believe it. Get away from home but stay away from crowds is a good plan. I figure we'll find all the camping equipment for sale in a year or two though.
Thank you! Not ours, I think this is our 4th summer. We bought a used camper to try it out and really enjoy it so we bought a new one last summer. It’s more like glamping then camping.☺

Hi Debby, good morning. The forecast says mid 90s today with a slow climb back to around 110 by next weekend.
What's on your agenda today?

We're only getting into the mid-60's today, which is fine by me! It's supposed to start raining around noon which is also ok.

Unless the rain stops me, I need to do some minor modifications around my run door to keep the stinking ground squirrels out of the chicken feed. We're ankle deep in them this year and they're eating the chickens out of their house & home. I can't afford to feed every rodent in south Wyoming!

🥵

Thank you! Not ours, I think this is our 4th summer. We bought a used camper to try it out and really enjoy it so we bought a new one last summer. It’s more like glamping then camping.☺
You get away and there's nothing wrong with having a few comforts!

We enjoyed camping a lot! Since hubs had back surgery we don't go but I keep telling him we should buy one of those tent trailer things so he could get in and out of bed. We'll see.

You get away and there's nothing wrong with having a few comforts!

We enjoyed camping a lot! Since hubs had back surgery we don't go but I keep telling him we should buy one of those tent trailer things so he could get in and out of bed. We'll see.
I don’t know if I’ve seen one of them . Is it a pop up camper?

We're only getting into the mid-60's today, which is fine by me! It's supposed to start raining around noon which is also ok.

Unless the rain stops me, I need to do some minor modifications around my run door to keep the stinking ground squirrels out of the chicken feed. We're ankle deep in them this year and they're eating the chickens out of their house & home. I can't afford to feed every rodent in south Wyoming!
Ugh, pesky varmints! I hope that's an easy project for you NFC.

I don’t know if I’ve seen one of them . Is it a pop up camper?
yeah one of those. I want a very basic model with just beds, we can rough the rest of it. Shoot we used to sleep in a sleeping bag on a banana chair under the stars around a fire. We thought the banana chairs were fancy!

yeah one of those. I want a very basic model with just beds, we can rough the rest of it. Shoot we used to sleep in a sleeping bag on a banana chair under the stars around a fire. We thought the banana chairs were fancy!

What's a banana chair? I don't think I've heard of those.

Back
Top Bottom