The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

These things. In CA we called them banana chairs but I have no idea why. They fold up flat and are very handy to have around. Chair or lounger in one.
View attachment 2179459

Ok, I get it now! We (in the midwest) called them folding lounge chairs.

Good morning everyone 😊 have a great Saturday

Good morning :frow that is great news !!!

Good morning IM :frowhave a great Saturday

Good morning DMC :frowhave a great weekend and enjoy camping !!!

Morning Sue, have a good one!

I am getting them in a month, once weaned. Hope I can get the goat shed built quickly!

Tell me more about the goats :D How many are you getting and what are you going to do with them (breed & sell?). I came across this old picture of a couple of the kids we had in FL, they were so cute...ornery but cute!
Florida goats.jpg

Hi everyone! Must be a good day, I sold 4 chicks already!

Congrats on selling more chicks!

Tell me more about the goats :D How many are you getting and what are you going to do with them (breed & sell?). I came across this old picture of a couple of the kids we had in FL, they were so cute...ornery but cute!
View attachment 2179815

Congrats on selling more chicks!
I am allowed 6 per hubby. Getting 4. Going to raise and sell little ones. Once the girls are old enough, I can get a buck. That way they won't get bred too early. And then maybe keep a kid or 2....lol.
Yeah, I have loads of chicks. Need to sell lots. Lockdown on one of the Brinsea incubators today.

I've spent the past couple of days helping my DD pack up her house and get moved into a new place. She has more 'stuff' in one room than I have in my entire house. I swear sometimes I think that girl has the potential to be a hoarder 😂

Ugh, moving is a terrible job, no matter who's stuff it is! She's lucky to have your help.

Back
Top Bottom