The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

The cats woke me up around 1:30 racing around the house and acting crazy. I guess both the cats and I will be taking a nap later today :D

Bob, I have to ask...could you have ever imagined yourself asking for bra washing advice on a chicken forum? :gig (All kidding aside, anything you need we're here for you.)
You know I couldn't have ever imagined that :gig Then again, I was staring at it and wondering why the ladies in my life never let me wash one.... There had to be something I didn't know. :gig

And just to start everyone's day off right...

View attachment 2200425
I hope not!
The cats woke me up around 1:30 racing around the house and acting crazy. I guess both the cats and I will be taking a nap later today :D

Bob, I have to ask...could you have ever imagined yourself asking for bra washing advice on a chicken forum? :gig (All kidding aside, anything you need we're here for you.)
I’m glad he felt comfortable enough to ask😊

Good morning all. We are getting a much needed thunderstorm. My outdoor cat just shot into the house. I wonder if he’s scared of the thunder and lightning? He was yowling pretty good.
:frow Good morning DMC, have a great day...

Back in my youth one of the best pick-up approaches was the bottle of bleach. Go to the laundry late at night and there was always some girl there who wanted to rescue the poor dumb guy... :gig

My husband would have tossed everything including blue jeans in...if he knew how to start it🤣

DH does his own laundry for the most part but he doesn't understand not using hot water for everything. To him, anything dirty requires hot water. And all whites require bleach. If he did my laundry, all my clothes would be Barbie doll sized. :gig

Oh oh, secrets are coming out now! :lau
Those were college days.... Oh, and you'd be amazed at how many engineering students didn't know how to cook, so I had other talents that were worth while. :D But when I first went to college, there were 13 girls to each guy. It was a really weird time in my life.

Those were college days.... Oh, and you'd be amazed at how many engineering students didn't know how to cook, so I had other talents that were worth while. :D But when I first went to college, there were 13 girls to each guy. It was a really weird time in my life.

Between the cooking and the girls, how did you find time to study? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom