The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

DH does his own laundry for the most part but he doesn't understand not using hot water for everything. To him, anything dirty requires hot water. And all whites require bleach. If he did my laundry, all my clothes would be Barbie doll sized. :gig
I use a lot of hot water too but not on things that shrink. I just took pictures of these 2 pink shirts showing what happens when you forget and one gets stuck in the dryer. They were the same size.
C4109DAF-148F-4F7E-B6B3-EE702C25B743.jpeg

Between the cooking and the girls, how did you find time to study? :lol:
That was a real problem... I didn't do so well at Purdue. Then I met Sue joined the military and went back to school with Embry riddle and University of Maryland. Sue kicked my butt and made sure I got good grades.

I use a lot of hot water too but not on things that shrink. I just took pictures of these 2 pink shirts showing what happens when you forget and one gets stuck in the dryer. They were the same size.
View attachment 2200483
I’m going to rewash and hope I can stretch it out. These are the softest most comfortable tank top.
That was a real problem... I didn't do so well at Purdue. Then I met Sue joined the military and went back to school with Embry riddle and University of Maryland. Sue kicked my butt and made sure I got good grades.
Keeper for sure:hugs

hooks get caught on other laundry which is not a good thing,

Always hated them durn things.

Other than the military stint that's my story too.

I can honestly say that ALL of my successes in life fall back to Sue making sure I succeeded. She has always been my strength.

Again, that's my story. :love

Back
Top Bottom