The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

OMG......adorable!! :love I can tell they have you trained up well and they rule the roost over there. :gig Cats are so much fun and entertaining. I miss keeping them and we are thinking after Lollie passes we may bring cats back into our lives. :D Thanks for sharing Debby! :)

They definitely have us well trained :lol:

I like both cats and dogs. When we first moved here, DH & I talked about which to get. But with the work hours we both had (and DH continues to have), cats were easier. Some day I'd like to have another dog, but that's a ways down the road.

I hope you'll feel up to sharing a picture of Lollie some time. He's a cutie!

They definitely have us well trained :lol:

I like both cats and dogs. When we first moved here, DH & I talked about which to get. But with the work hours we both had (and DH continues to have), cats were easier. Some day I'd like to have another dog, but that's a ways down the road.

I hope you'll feel up to sharing a picture of Lollie some time. He's a cutie!
I need to get a more recent photo of him, I have so many older pics. I will get one soon and post it!

We had such a lovely morning here that our chicks got to go outside for a play. They loved it despite the helicopter dropping fertiliser (or similar) on the neighbours farm. Ffion was still trying to break out of their little enclosure. :rolleyes: She's going to be dynamite when she is free ranging. She's always trying to escape the brooder!

The little ones are 4 weeks old tomorrow and the 2 bantams are 11 weeks. All 4 are now the same size. 🤣

And it was so warm outside we washed the dog, who then proceeded to roll in the mud! :mad:

Tomorrow should be OK but then we are back to rainy weather. At least it will be a little warmer than the last week has been.

Hope you all have an awesome Monday.
I do have to remind myself that it is winter where you live!

Speaking of posts...has anyone noticed a loss in their post count this morning? Maybe I'm the only weird one that keeps track of their numbers. My count was down by 42 this morning and I have no idea why.
That can happen when a thread is removed

HELLOOOOOO, so good to see you here!

You & I are in the same boat with our heat waves (high 80's to 90). Very hot for us. But I bet @ronott1 and @igorsMistress would gladly swap our temps for theirs :lol: They can have their over-100's!
AZ is much hotter! And luckily not as bad as Death Valley-- 127F yesterday.

We hit 103F yesterday. AZ is supposed to be hot still today. We go down to about 95F

Back
Top Bottom