The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Yeah, nobody needs to see how the years have taken its toll on us! :lau

Heck, even I don't want to look any more

old ladies 2.jpg

I have been to a nude beach - most folks should keep their clothes on.

And I've lived through 3 Fantasy Fests in Key West...you are absolutely correct!

It was always so uncomfortable when those crazy bare folks would show up in our store. They never did buy much, they didn't have any place to carry their money.

Funniest thing I saw during that annual festival...an older, out of shape nekkid man strolling down the sidewalk in all his full body painted glory. When he reached the clothing required zone, he ducked behind a portable potty to put his pants on. Why was he embarrassed about getting dressed? I personally was thankful when he did! :gig

I just came in from outside, your turn!
We have a strong wind today so it’s tolerable. There was a few days there where you had to roll your underwear off you sweat so bad. Sorry for the vision!
Me too! It's much more polite to others just to add another layer of clothes than it is to take off too many :gig
:lol:
I have been to a nude beach - most folks should keep their clothes on.
:gig
Heck, even I don't want to look any more

View attachment 2241927
:gig

Got her up. Now I have to fix the grout and put the bricks back on that have fallen off. Hubby was grumbling that we wouldn’t be able to find where the studs were. I used his stud finder which is kind of a joke sometimes and found the 2 extra we needed:yesss:I forgot about my bread in the oven. I need a louder buzzer. I’ll blame it on the drill:lol:
E94A583E-EC54-44D6-BB40-16C7BCBCC03F.jpeg
7AFB7E96-D756-41AA-9255-3B64D1310561.jpeg

Got her up. Now I have to fix the grout and put the bricks back on that have fallen off. Hubby was grumbling that we wouldn’t be able to find where the studs were. I used his stud finder which is kind of a joke sometimes and found the 2 extra we needed:yesss:I forgot about my bread in the oven. I need a louder buzzer. I’ll blame it on the drill:lol:
View attachment 2241959
View attachment 2241958

Very nice DMC!

Funny about the stud finder...my DH won't use one either. Guess it's a show of weakness to use one. :lol:

Hope your bread is ok!

View attachment 2241959
View attachment 2241958
Love it.

Back
Top Bottom