The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

I really didn't think she was going to make it last night. Still shaky. But she took a good portion of milk this morning, ate some leaves, and peed. So I am hopeful.
Glad she is ok after her long feildtrip alone! 🐐

That was probably pretty scary to her being all alone. I would say maybe that will teach her a lesson...but I wouldn't bet on it. Goats are escape artists.

You caught up, :eek: Welcome back. :hugs

Yep, I sure did 😁 Thank you for the welcome back 🤗

The next project will be the entryway or our main bathroom. Neither one will be enjoyable!!

:weeYou’re back!!:ya

I made it 😁 are you still closed because of the virus? So happy you don't have it!!!! You guys have been very busy 😊

Am I the only one this sort of thing happens to?

I opened the fridge to get butter out for a cake. Saw a pizza dough in there that needs to be used up. And a couple of Italian sausages and most of an onion. Hmm, better brown the sausage and sauté the onion. Forgot all about the butter.

We are now having going to have a calzone for dinner. Too bad about the cake :lol:

Yep, I sure did 😁 Thank you for the welcome back 🤗

I made it 😁 are you still closed because of the virus? So happy you don't have it!!!! You guys have been very busy 😊

Sue, have you been in touch with anyone from your day care? I was wondering if they're open or closed.

It will be interesting to see what happens with all the schools this fall, there seems to be a lot of controversy about whether to open them or not.

Back
Top Bottom