The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Yes, we have many jobs to keep us busy here. But at least we'll have lots of firewood once we clean up all the old trees that have fallen over or died.

We have 5 Muscovy ducks that we hatched. They are nearly 12 weeks old now. They've been penned up for about 3 weeks now but they'll be able to free range once we've clipped their wings (I don't want them ending up on the road).

What breed/s of duck do you have?

Hope Canna feels better soon. Poor girl.
Update: Canna is still as beautiful as when she was hatched, but now she can take it easy on my farm. She did her job, and I love her for it!

I finally caught up! The problem with actually accomplishing something during the day is that I get WAY behind on BYC and BYH.

First: HAPPY BIRTHDAY @microchick !

Second: HAPPY BELATED ANNIVERSARY Ron and DW.

My Papillon chases them, but we have discouraged Mini from chasing them. Not good for a big dog to chase deer.
I guess Sunny needs to stay outside as a FTGD (Fruit Tree Guardian Dog)

The kids woke me several times in the night so I had to take the device from the oldest at 0330.
Time to lock those devices up at bed time!

Being grumpy is understandable, that can't be easy having 3 generations in one house. :hugs
Especially when not all generations are pulling their own weight per their capabilities.

Maybe some day when your DD is at work and the kids are out doing kid things, you and Igor could quietly relocate. :lol:
EXCELLENT IDEA. Though they might like where they live. Maybe just change the locks on the doors. Don't forget to change the code on the garage door opener.

There was a serious conversation this morning before work. I laid it out and said I'm done being nice.
Good, I hope something got through the hair and skull.

Thanks Debby, there are days that I feel like I am not getting anywhere, but I know it's still the early days.
One day at a time Sue, just think how much better you are than even just 1 week ago.

This is our 38th anniversary. We may have a shot at 50 if we survive the virus!
Should be no problem for you.

It will come quickly too!
Yeah because I've found the older I get the quicker "was that REALLY 3 years ago" happens.

Now that is Love! Happy Anniversary!
Plus, unlike a ring, Ron can use the massager when DW isn't. Great twofer gift.

What are y’all talking about now?? Ok so maybe I’ll leave the thread I just don’t want to mess anything up! So bye! I may stop in once in a while!
"Now" changes by the minute. There is no topic other than whatever people post and gets picked up by others.

Okay! I just don’t want to intrude if you know what I mean!
Not possible!

Except when you take them to the movies, and they eat all your popcorn!:pop
Too darn hot to wear a coat to sneak them in Alex!

I finally caught up! The problem with actually accomplishing something during the day is that I get WAY behind on BYC and BYH.

First: HAPPY BIRTHDAY @microchick !

Second: HAPPY BELATED ANNIVERSARY Ron and DW.

I guess Sunny needs to stay outside as a FTGD (Fruit Tree Guardian Dog)

Time to lock those devices up at bed time!

Especially when not all generations are pulling their own weight per their capabilities.

EXCELLENT IDEA. Though they might like where they live. Maybe just change the locks on the doors. Don't forget to change the code on the garage door opener.

Good, I hope something got through the hair and skull.

One day at a time Sue, just think how much better you are than even just 1 week ago.

Should be no problem for you.

Yeah because I've found the older I get the quicker "was that REALLY 3 years ago" happens.

Plus, unlike a ring, Ron can use the massager when DW isn't. Great twofer gift.

"Now" changes by the minute. There is no topic other than whatever people post and gets picked up by others.

Not possible!

Too darn hot to wear a coat to sneak them in Alex!
Theatres are air conditioned silly!

Back
Top Bottom