The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Thanks @bruceha2000! My secret is out!

Proudly reached 67 years of age today! I'm not bothered by the number at all. Had several bad health crisis in the past that I had the odds of not surviving but did so every year is a celebration for me!:wee
Oh happy Birthday!! :woot Glad you got your health back on track! I am in my 60s too, I've been very lucky and have had no health issues what so ever! (Knock on wood) Have a fabulous day Microchick!

Microchick, 67 is still in the "kid range," I just turned 73. I always believe that birthdays mean G-D has renewed us for another year. So I graciously take what I get.

* Jews can speak the word but can only write it as G-D -don't know why but I follow the rules.
Hi Nancy! :frow

Proudly reached 67 years of age today! I'm not bothered by the number at all. Had several bad health crisis in the past that I had the odds of not surviving but did so every year is a celebration for me!:wee
Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday!

Microchick, 67 is still in the "kid range," I just turned 73. I always believe that birthdays mean G-D has renewed us for another year. So I graciously take what I get.

* Jews can speak the word but can only write it as G-D -don't know why but I follow the rules.
Shalom, DD! And thanks, yep, you got me beat by a few years. Most of my friends are older than me including my very very very best friend, my husband who has me beat by only two years.

Back
Top Bottom