The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

CapricornFarm

Goat lover!
Premium Feather Member
10 Years
Feb 1, 2010
Southern Virginia
Things are not too bad today, headaches are playing nice and that's always a good thing 😁

How's your day going?
Pretty good. I am trying to add chicken wire to the goat fence so eventually the goats won't be able to get out. One of them escaped the pen today but she was easy to catch. I finished attaching the roll of wire today with zip ties. The skeeters were trying to eat me alive, even with repellent. Also working on fixing up another playhouse , this time for the Seramas.

sourland

Broody Magician
Premium Feather Member
11 Years
May 3, 2009
New Jersey
Everything all settled down and drying out now Sour?
We are waiting on the big winds that are coming soon.
Cellar is drying. Power and cable cut out at 7 PM. Cable came back almost immediately, and power just came back. We really lucked out - apparently there are 1,400,000 households without power in the state. Just got a public emergency message from our county - 40 % of JCP&L customers in our county are without power. It was suggested that it will be days until power is restored to them and that they should shelter in place, go to relatives, or go to a motel/hotel because of the problems associated with public shelters and Covid 19. Right about now we are feeling really lucky.

ronott1

A chicken will always remember the egg
Project Manager
Premium Feather Member
9 Years
Mar 31, 2011
Woodland, CA
My Coop
Cellar is drying. Power and cable cut out at 7 PM. Cable came back almost immediately, and power just came back. We really lucked out - apparently there are 1,400,000 households without power in the state. Just got a public emergency message from our county - 40 % of JCP&L customers in our county are without power. It was suggested that it will be days until power is restored to them and that they should shelter in place, go to relatives, or go to a motel/hotel because of the problems associated with public shelters and Covid 19. Right about now we are feeling really lucky.
That is good news for your place!

It is sad about the damage and death though

Cynthia12

Always Grateful
Premium Feather Member
10 Years
Apr 11, 2010
Utah
Wow! Happy for you. Not as bad as for others. Hoping they can get things going sooner than later for them. It's so sad.

Last edited:

Top Bottom