The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good for you DMC. Sometimes you just need to let things go and take time for yourself. Enjoy your day!
That’s what I thought, you also:D
Your house cleaning and the bathroom work will be there when you're ready to get to it DMC. It was nice for you to have that break and take it easy for a bit.
I used to be a clean freak. Cleaning the last 8 years for others has cured me of that. I like it picked up though. I can’t stand clutter.

I think that's part of what drives people nuts about this situation, just the uncertainty of things.
I have had it with this Covid stuff!! My sister had a little old lady chew her out the other day wanting to see her doctors papers for not wearing a mask...health reasons. My sister put her in her place.
To all who are in the path of any horrendous weather...stay safe...you are all in my prayers! 💞
x’s 2!
Good morning everyone! We got home from our youngest son's yesterday! A few of my girls are laying...yay! We had a few others before we left, this is what my oldest son gathered while we were gone!View attachment 2276166

I hope everyone has a great day!!! 💞
Pretty eggs!

Good morning everyone! We got home from our youngest son's yesterday! A few of my girls are laying...yay! We had a few others before we left, this is what my oldest son gathered while we were gone!View attachment 2276166

:frow Good afternoon Rene, have a great day. Nice looking eggs
To all who are in the path of any horrendous weather...stay safe...you are all in my prayers! 💞
X3

I am still waiting to hear when I go back to the Office and stop working from home.

It could be this month, next month or next year!
Good afternoon Ron :frow hope your day is going well 😁

I need to get ready to go to Casper, see you all tomorrow and have a great day! :frow
See you tomorrow :frow

Stay safe Deb. Good day everyone.
Good afternoon Cappy :frowhope your having a great day

Good afternoon Rene :frow nice eggs

I suspect they just found the best employee they'll ever have!
Good afternoon Bruce :frowhope your having a great day

Back
Top Bottom