The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good morning Sue, how are you doing today?
I'm doing pretty good, my doctors say I'm ahead of the norm. Today's been a good day, we went out and voted, took care of the birds and of course I had to stay in the gator most of the time 🤷 I did get to collect the eggs from our mean broody turkeys . Came inside and put my feet up and now I'm relaxing.

I'm doing pretty good, my doctors say I'm ahead of the norm. Today's been a good day, we went out and voted, took care of the birds and of course I had to stay in the gator most of the time 🤷 I did get to collect the eggs from our mean broody turkeys . Came inside and put my feet up and now I'm relaxing.
Sounds like a great day!

Ahead of the norm is great! Glad you got out for a while, enjoy your relaxing :)

Good morning Bob! Do you have an agenda for the day?
Hopefully, get off early and go get Sue's meds. If I can manage to dislodge the doc's head from her backside. She wants us to wait until sat to pickup, but Sue's first dose is 4:00AM and pharmacy doesn't open until 8. btw, we're shopping for a new primary care doc. I've had all the stupid I can handle.:rant

Back
Top Bottom