The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good morning Rene :frow

I'm in the same boat, been up most the night. I'll get a short nap once DH leaves for work then it's errands in town for me.

Hope you have a great day!
Good morning Debby! :frow I was able to fall back to sleep in my recliner. I turned on the heating pad & it eventually knocked me out. I hope you were able to get some more sleep. Have fun running errands...that's what I will be doing on Wednesday.
Good morning morning folks: frow
:frow Good morning Rene, have a great day and sneak in a nap sometime.
Good morning Bob :frow
I want able to get some more sleep, thank you!
Good morning everyone 😊 Have a great Monday

Good morning Rene :frow

Good morning Debby :frow have a great day, you may need a nap as well 🤷
Good morning Sue :frow
Good morning! Been there and done that. Have a good day also.
Good morning DMC :frow. Thank you!
Good morning everyone :)
Good morning Chrissy :frow
Good morning chat folk.
Good morning Sour! :frow
Good morning everyone.
Good morning IM! :frow

Bob, almost forgot...

Since you & Sue like to try different types of food, I came across this site last night and thought you might like to check it out: Curious Cuisiniere

They have a lot of recipes from different countries. If nothing else, it's fun to look at.
This is one I thought looked good (and it's a slow cooker recipe): thai-peanut-pork
Thank you Debby! I'm going to check this out too. We enjoy many different ethnic cuisines! 😊

Last edited:
Good morning Debby! :frow I was able to fall back to sleep in my recliner. I turned on the heating pad & it eventually knocked me out. I hope you were able to get some more sleep. Have fun running errands...that's what I will be doing on Wednesday.

Good morning Bob :frow
I want able to get some more sleep, thank you!

Good morning Sue :frow

Good morning DMC :frow. Thank you!

Good morning Chrissy :frow

Good morning Sour! :frow

Good morning IM! :frow
Hey doc, how's it goin today?

Back
Top Bottom