The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good morning Debby :frow have a great day and I'm so happy your feeling better :hugs they always say "laughter is the best medicine " maybe after a little crying from pain šŸ¤·. Here's an extra :hugs just because šŸ˜

Good morning Pert :frow have a great Wednesday

Thanks Sue! I'm a little stiff but nothing that will slow me down today.

That's chilly for you! Maybe your area needs the rain?

Stay warm and dry Pert!
Yes, we were in the early stages of drought so this is most welcome. Although my daughter called and said water had filled the streets and was trying to creep into their garage. She lives about twenty miles from me. She has since called and said the water has receded. Thank goodness.

Yes, we were in the early stages of drought so this is most welcome. Although my daughter called and said water had filled the streets and was trying to creep into their garage. She lives about twenty miles from me. She has since called and said the water has receded. Thank goodness.
That's great that the water is receding , I remember living in Louisiana and we got so much rain I thought we would float away šŸ˜³ We had a strawberry patch that was made with landscape timbers that did float away in the yard.
Stay safe šŸ˜³

Glad your daughter's house is ok, that was close!

Back
Top Bottom