The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good morning Bob, Sue, Debby, Pert, Chrissy, everyone. Pert glad your daughter wasn’t inundated with water. Debby glad you’re feeling ok, sometimes the day after is worse.
I saw on the news it’s only 71* outside right now :lovemake it a great Wednesday all! I’m going to have my coffee on the patio.

Good morning everyone! It rained all night here but I don't have to worry about anything floating away, the water soaks into the ground as fast as it falls. Later today I'll find out if the rain was enough to help with the fires :fl
Good morning Chrissy :frow Have a great Wednesday and fingers crossed that the rain helped with the fires!!

Good morning Bob, Sue, Debby, Pert, Chrissy, everyone. Pert glad your daughter wasn’t inundated with water. Debby glad you’re feeling ok, sometimes the day after is worse.
I saw on the news it’s only 71* outside right now :lovemake it a great Wednesday all! I’m going to have my coffee on the patio.
Good morning IM :frow have a great Wednesday

Good morning :frow have a great day

Good morning, everyone.
Good morning Sour :frow happy hump day 😁

Good morning everyone! It rained all night here but I don't have to worry about anything floating away, the water soaks into the ground as fast as it falls. Later today I'll find out if the rain was enough to help with the fires :fl

Morning Chrissy, my fingers are crossed for you that the rain has helped put out the fires! So no snow for you?

Morning IM! DH always says it's the day after the day after so maybe I'll feel it more tomorrow :gig Enjoy that nice temp, you guys deserve a break for sure!

Good morning All!

The maps say that air quality is good but ash came in the window through the screen!

The light is also very orange here today. Hopefully this will be the last of it.

Hi Ron, hope the end to your fires is soon!

No, it's going to be 54 degrees all day, so they say and it's been raining cats and dogs all night.
I saw on the news it’s only 71* outside right now :love
I suspect you are both happy it isn't 115°.

The maps say that air quality is good but ash came in the window through the screen!
Maps made by the same people who guess at the chance and amount of rain? Ash coming through a screen sure doesn't sounds like "good" air quality to me. Good compared to ????

Back
Top Bottom