The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

had to run errands this AM---didya know State Farm insurance offices don't accept cash payments now???? I'm talking American dollars---hubby is putting a truck on the road (DMV app't only was 60 days waiting for available one) and needed to set up insurance before registering. Local State Farm office made up temp cards, I paid cash for premium. Today a phone call to come back and pick up my cash. They will send me a bill and I will have to send a check. CASH is no good???

That's interesting. I wonder if they've had trouble with cash disappearing (either by employees taking it or from being robbed)?

had to run errands this AM---didya know State Farm insurance offices don't accept cash payments now???? I'm talking American dollars---hubby is putting a truck on the road (DMV app't only was 60 days waiting for available one) and needed to set up insurance before registering. Local State Farm office made up temp cards, I paid cash for premium. Today a phone call to come back and pick up my cash. They will send me a bill and I will have to send a check. CASH is no good???

Good morning Cheepteach :frow enjoy the rest of your day 🤗🤗

Welcome to the new world - as I slowly retreat back into my cave. :old

Back
Top Bottom