The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

N F C

BYC Staff
Premium Feather Member
Dec 12, 2013
Wyoming
Good morning Bob! Thank you, unfortunately I have to go to town today, but thankfully my ankle is much improved today! :)
Hey, I was in town and didn't see you anywhere! Oh wait, different town...my bad :gig Hope your ankle is completely better soonest!

@igorsMistress That burner cover is beautiful! What a great gift.

@drstratton glad you're ankle is feeling better! Thanks goodness you don't have weak ones.

@Grammy60 Happy to hear the doctor went well.

Good morning, all :frow Hope everyone has a great Wednesday.
Hi Meg, how are you doing? Are you still working or are you a lady of leisure now? How are my 2 favorite cows doing?

My grandkids covid tests all came back negative :yesss:
Such a relief. ☺
They can't return to school until next week because they're deep cleaning the classrooms.
Excellent news Chrissy! I'm sure that was a big relief for all of you!

N F C

BYC Staff
Premium Feather Member
Dec 12, 2013
Wyoming
I promised you pictures of some of the cakes I've done. Anybody get nostalgic over the film we used 😂 Just look at those cute kids 😍

View attachment 2381759 View attachment 2381760 View attachment 2381761 View attachment 2381762
Wonderful cakes Sue! Did you use the Wilton cake pans? You gave me a flashback to when I made a He-Man cake using one of those pans for my son's b-day many moons ago.

Loved the Polaroids! My dad used to carry one with him everywhere. Being able to see a photo instantly was a big deal way back when!

Grammy60

Crossing the Road
Premium Feather Member
Jul 2, 2019
Smith County TN
Wonderful cakes Sue! Did you use the Wilton cake pans? You gave me a flashback to when I made a He-Man cake using one of those pans for my son's b-day many moons ago.

Loved the Polaroids! My dad used to carry one with him everywhere. Being able to see a photo instantly was a big deal way back when!
Yes, I did use the Wilton pans, I had over two full boxes of them. I gave them to my daughter before moving and she keeps adding more. My son loved watching He-Man and my daughter loved She-Ra.

I actually still have my last Polaroid camera in the closet, just need film for it. I took so many pictures with mine 🙄

N F C

BYC Staff
Premium Feather Member
Dec 12, 2013
Wyoming
Yes, I did use the Wilton pans, I had over two full boxes of them. I gave them to my daughter before moving and she keeps adding more. My son loved watching He-Man and my daughter loved She-Ra.

I actually still have my last Polaroid camera in the closet, just need film for it. I took so many pictures with mine 🙄
He-Man.jpg

I think I liked He-Man and the Masters of the Universe as much as the kids :D There was always a moral to each story and the bad guy never won. Poor Skeletor!

drstratton

Free Ranging
Premium Feather Member
Mar 15, 2020
Eastern WA - USA
My Coop
Hey, I was in town and didn't see you anywhere! Oh wait, different town...my bad :gig Hope your ankle is completely better soonest!

Hi Meg, how are you doing? Are you still working or are you a lady of leisure now? How are my 2 favorite cows doing?

Excellent news Chrissy! I'm sure that was a big relief for all of you!
Yeah, that would be something if we saw each other!
Ankle is doing better...thanks!
Our golf course is looking for a new superintendent...the weather is much nicer here...but probably not the state! 😁

Meg-in-MT

Enabler
Jan 29, 2018
SW Montana
Good afternoon Meg 🙂 hope your day is awesome 😉

Thanks, one more doctor down and next up is the headache doctor I think 🤔
Thanks, Grammy and same to you :) That's too bad about all the doctor visits.
:frow Good afternoon Meg, have a great day...

Chrissy, that's great news.
Thank you, Bob, and you as well!

Top Bottom