The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

:frow Good Morning DMC, have a great day

I ended up putting in a suspended ceiling in my old basement bath... they've got some really cool tile designs these days.
Hi Bob...may have to look into that, thanks :D
Good morning DMC!

Do you get a break from the bathroom work to go to the day care today? (I'm not sure which job is a break from the other.)
Hi Debby! Yes, I cleaned my one house I kept this morning and now I’m at daycare. We just got the kids down.
Good morning DMC 🙂 have a great Monday
Hi Sue, you also!
It does sound like a lot of work!
It will hopefully be worth it in the end :lol:

My co-workers husband was exposed to Covid. I pray he does not get it. I told her to stay away from him. One of our toddlers parents tested positive this morning so he is out for 2 weeks. :hmm
I am sorry to hear about the new cases there!

We are getting a alot of new cases. I imagine it’s just a matter of time before we shut down again at daycare.
It seems like that to me too. We moved out of the purple zone to red zone earlier in the month but I expect we will be back to purple soon.

A few minutes ago, I opened our side door and there's a smallish gray tiger stripped cat on the door stoop. Poor little thing, he didn't run off, he just mewed at me.

There's no one around us (not many people period) that has cats. We're too far out in the middle of nowhere for one to wander here by himself. I bet some one just dumped him. :(

Back
Top Bottom