The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

hi sue, rj and ron, thank you for the welcome and hope y'all have a nice day
its cloudy and a real fine mist here, like going thru a cloud but still not real cold, just a light jacket weather so doing a little cooking for dinner, the last of my mustard and swiss chard for husband along with baked apples and a roasted chicken, should be tasty(hope, hope)
My day is ok. I started with a Dr. appt. I get blood pressure medicine, had vaccinations for Tetanus and shingles. I am waiting for an xray appt. for my knee and need to go for a blood draw tomorrow.

It was a good appt!

My day is ok. I started with a Dr. appt. I get blood pressure medicine, had vaccinations for Tetanus and shingles. I am waiting for an xray appt. for my knee and need to go for a blood draw tomorrow.

It was a good appt!
what did you do to your knee?
wish i could send my thumb along with you, been killing me for a couple of weeks now, been wearing one of those hand braces, it does help but can't wear it when i get near water

I was eating a bunch of blackberries from a patch we have outside. Tossing them in my mouth a couple at a time. One had a stink bug on it. . .and I chomped it! Let me tell you, I spit that out fast! Rinsed my mouth with water, uck it's just nasty.
Was it spicy?

what did you do to your knee?
wish i could send my thumb along with you, been killing me for a couple of weeks now, been wearing one of those hand braces, it does help but can't wear it when i get near water
The Dr. thinks it is "just arthritis" LOL!

The plan is to check the labs, xray and then likely cortisone shot.

The knee has been stiff and painful for months-- it is a bit better currently since I can lift it enough to get into the Car

The Dr. thinks it is "just arthritis" LOL!

The plan is to check the labs, xray and then likely cortisone shot.

The knee has been stiff and painful for months-- it is a bit better currently since I can lift it enough to get into the Car
hurts doesn't it? thats what i thought with the thumb, now i'm wondering cause i took the brace off for dinner, knocked a bowl off and went to catch it and hit the thumb right where it was hurting, the joint, on the counter, sure did hurt, tears and everything, but to be honest, it feels alot better now, not hurting so much
so hope if you get a shot that it works for you

hurts doesn't it? thats what i thought with the thumb, now i'm wondering cause i took the brace off for dinner, knocked a bowl off and went to catch it and hit the thumb right where it was hurting, the joint, on the counter, sure did hurt, tears and everything, but to be honest, it feels alot better now, not hurting so much
so hope if you get a shot that it works for you
Thanks!

I hope I can go some time before knee replacement!

The pain is bad but the stiffness and loss of function is bad too.

I hope the thumb feels better soon

@N F C
My mom sent me this today and it made think of your cats
2A1509A4-7910-44AF-BDD5-7CE48045A3CC.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom