The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Not too bad thanks, but you’re hurt? What happened?
thats a good thing, what have you been doing outside in the garden? i'm done unless i start things inside, i have a few new things i want to try for next year veggie wise.
no, not hurt, just old age along with all the "boyfriends". art, charlie and, that kind of thing

thats a good thing, what have you been doing outside in the garden? i'm done unless i start things inside, i have a few new things i want to try for next year veggie wise.
no, not hurt, just old age along with all the "boyfriends". art, charlie and, that kind of thing
Lol gotcha,I hope you feel better though!
I have herbs going now, transplanted a couple of artichokes the other day and I’ll be putting in garlic, various greens and carrots soon. Just need to finish putting soil in the veg garden. I’m going to try a bush pickling cucumber this fall too. I did manage to transplant and keep quite a few desert type bushes alive this summer so they should provide some nice shade for the ducks next year.

I have herbs going now, transplanted a couple of artichokes the other day and I’ll be putting in garlic, various greens and carrots soon. Just need to finish putting soil in the veg garden. I’m going to try a bush pickling cucumber this fall too. I did manage to transplant and keep quite a few desert type bushes alive this summer so they should provide some nice shade for the ducks next year.

When are the duck eggs due to arrive IM?

i started a couple of vining cucumbers late, brought them in and put them on the back porch, will see if i can get them to produce, have a bloom already but its a male bloom, i have several pepper plants i brought in too, we like hot peppers, have a lot of lemon trees to bring in too, don't want to try to heat the greenhouse all winter

Back
Top Bottom