The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

I have some jalapeños and Thai to plant in Spring. I use the Thai peppers for curry paste usually, but put one in a jar of fermented pickles. Still waiting on those. The jalapeños I use the most.
we use all but the peter peppers for eating raw, altho i do dry some and then make seasonings with them, the fish peppers, haven't used yet, want to make sure i have plenty of seeds so i don't lose them. didn't think of using them in pickles, thanks, will remember that next year

My right thumb has been burning like a wasp sting! I think it's tendonitis. I got a brace to wear, but couldn't find it today.
never been stung by a wasp, just a couple of honey bees thru the years and once i stepped on a yellow jacket when barefooted(normal for me) but my thumb hurts like something out of joint does, maybe that why i thought arthritis but after cracking it on the countertop yesterday beginning to think i was wrong, its not hurting as bad but i have noticed the second jt. keeps popping out, smarts to pop it back also :idunno

Back
Top Bottom