The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

:hugsWe have 2 kids that won’t leave their shoes on. We started using electrical tape on the shoes, it works. One mom asked yesterday if her shoe strap broke and I said no, she won’t leave them on. I had to explain it’s for their safety. You can’t believe how many of our kids pick up others shoes and chew on them.:sick We also have a fire drill once a month and have to go across the street with them. There’s way too many kids to carry. Duct tape would probably land me in jail. I wouldn’t do well there!

Thanks Bruce! When you start crying and tell your director you quit because a 2 year old gets the best of you, things happen. We are short staffed due to Covid. I was able to get a high school girl for Tuesday and my teacher was back yesterday. There is a board meeting on the 30th and as many of us adults that can be there will be there. We are all burnt out. I won’t go into the details but if nothing changes I am giving my 2 week notice.
Good morning DMC! I hope they figure it out and hire the help that is needed! My daughter started a new job a couple of months ago! She had told her previous boss that the workload was too large and was not sustainable! They didn't do anything and she had an opportunity for a new job and she took it! Others have followed her lead. They are now trying to make changes...sadly it comes down to the bottom line and unless someone takes a stand they will continue to try and get the most out of an employee and bring in as much money as they can! Hope your meeting is fruitful! :)

Good morning everyone 🙂 have a great day!

Good morning DMC 🙂 have a great day and I hope today is better 🤗🤗. Shoes in their mouths is something I remember and your right, it's gross. I agree with you that duct tape would land me in jail 😩. I don't blame you at all and would be right there beside you resigning, you do what's best for you!!
Good morning Sue! I hope you're having a beautiful day! :)

Back
Top Bottom