The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

I guess our governor is going to try testing people coming here. That seems like a waste of resources. Pumping some bucks into the hospitals too I guess. Don’t want the money makers to loose out on their bonuses or anything :rolleyes:
UC Davis has its own test now. Starting Dec. 1st, all employees and students coming onto campus have to take a test every 7 days. Results in two days

They are now trying to make changes.
Sounds like a race to the bottom.

Has anyone noticed people starting to hoard stuff again? Store was totally out of bleach.
So basically no one learned anything from this spring. Yep, let's all hoard 10 times as much as we'll ever use. Who cares if there is none left for anyone else. Might have to get another storage unit to keep it in, the other one is packed full.

I suspect that at least with TP there won't be a real shortage since the companies that make it already shifted from "industrial" to "residential" packaging production. Of course the stores will need to set caps so the hoarders don't take and store it all .... which will lead even more people to think there is a shortage and buy as much as they can get every time they go to the store.

A Fraternity in Davis is under suspension and quarantine for having a party of over 20 here.
And within a week or two there will be a shitton of cases in the Davis area.

I guess our governor is going to try testing people coming here. That seems like a waste of resources.
People coming here can schedule a test for 7 days after they arrive and start quarantine. If the results come back negative they can skip the rest of the 14 day mandated quarantine for ANYONE coming to the state, even VT residents that went somewhere outside the state other than for daily work, child visitation swap or medical appointments.

UC Davis has its own test now. Starting Dec. 1st, all employees and students coming onto campus have to take a test every 7 days. Results in two days
That’s handy and makes sense. Does that mean you’re going to start going to campus regularly?My daughter has to test every two weeks, the whole department does.

Back
Top Bottom