The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

I will do that & I'll share it on your baking thread too!
That sounds like something I would do! You can always cut the extra into slices & freeze them...then pull out a piece when you want to relive the flavors of Thanksgiving...:D
I'm in town waiting for the person that's buying my baby bunny! :bun
What kind of bunny do you have?

What kind of bunny do you have?
Good morning Cap!
We have New Zealand's! This is the little guy!
20201123_085700.jpg

Maybe I'm just worried about Jaffar. (Losing feathers on his neck, and feet) Am I petting him too much? He's a snuggle rooster, and loves to be held and petted. :confused:
And good morning.:frow
Does Jaffar look sick to any of you? His missing neck feathering. Yes I’m cleaning up that mess today too. 252512CF-945D-4E3D-A2D7-67BB4076A937.jpeg

Hi Jae, sorry about your hen. Have you seen Kiwi around your place? Those would be fun to see.

We haven't seen or heard Kiwi so far but it would be awesome to see some in the wild. So far all we've heard at night are Morepork (a little native owl). The farmland around us still has a lot of native bush thankfully. There aren't too many dairy farms in the area (those are the farms that cut all the trees down).

Enjoy your pies. It's just so funny for me to think of pumpkin and sweet potatoes as dessert. The only dessert pie in NZ is apple. Other than that it's savory meat pies.

It is quite an adventure at your place!

I hope there are no more predator attacks:fl

Today we have to worm the sheep so that should be fun (or really funny). There's definitely never a dull moment round here. Our cattle are protesting that we haven't moved them onto greener pastures yet so that's on the list as well.

Does Jaffar look sick to any of you? His missing neck feathering. Yes I’m cleaning up that mess today too.View attachment 2423619

Your supervisors look like they are ready for you to get to work. 🥰 Some years chickens do a strange molt, other years they barely look like they are missing any feathers. Hopefully that's all it is, especially if he's still acting the same as always.

Back
Top Bottom