The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

morning debby,dmc,im, rj, sue ,cheepteach and sour:frow:frow:frow:frow:frow:frow:frow
raining here, was off and on yesterday but steady now, still nice that its not cold or snowy
been up since 4 this morning just reading on the computer and ordering things i need here so anyway MORNING everyone
Good morning Sharron! Enjoy your day!

morning dr :frow
mine is wet, hows yours?
have a nice one anyway

Sharron, are you still getting poured on? Maybe that will help a bit with refilling the pond.

Our day looks pretty with a blue sky and sunshine, but it's a chilly 36*. We're supposed to get down to 14* tonight. (But thankfully, no white stuff!)

Sharron, are you still getting poured on? Maybe that will help a bit with refilling the pond.

Our day looks pretty with a blue sky and sunshine, but it's a chilly 36*. We're supposed to get down to 14* tonight. (But thankfully, no white stuff!)
yes debby, still coming down, (its about a two acre lake, that goes into the main lake, which is about ten miles long) thats what i told husband, helps fill it back up.
but it is full, when they drained it they screwed the lake up, it filled it up with muck so altho the water's high, so is the muck, you would sink up to your shoulders or over the head if you fell in but still fishable if we can get rid of the grass and weeds , going to cost us both money and labor, husband already has a rake and pellets that kills the water weeds and doesn't harm the fish, and just ordered a weed cutter to cut the lilypads and tall grasses in the water
we had fish yesterday that we caught from the dock tasty :D

yes debby, still coming down, (its about a two acre lake, that goes into the main lake, which is about ten miles long) thats what i told husband, helps fill it back up.
but it is full, when they drained it they screwed the lake up, it filled it up with muck so altho the water's high, so is the muck, you would sink up to your shoulders or over the head if you fell in but still fishable if we can get rid of the grass and weeds , going to cost us both money and labor, husband already has a rake and pellets that kills the water weeds and doesn't harm the fish, and just ordered a weed cutter to cut the lilypads and tall grasses in the water
we had fish yesterday that we caught from the dock tasty :D

It's nice you're still able to get some fish for dinner from it. :)

morning dr :frow
mine is wet, hows yours?
have a nice one anyway
Mine was beautiful, lots of sunshine, but chilly, I spent almost the whole day working out in the chicken pen! I had to get the leaves raked up off of the grass among many other projects that we got done out there! I enjoyed the flock, but I'm tired and sore now...I don't even want to think about how I'll feel tomorrow!

Hope things get a little drier for you soon!

Back
Top Bottom