The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

thank goodness for our childhood, most of the kids today have missed out of these times with their parents
My children got to experience all of these things...my husband and I both love the outdoors. Another thing kids don't get to experience is working...my kids worked for the farmers pulling weeds and they also worked in the orchards, their choice...they liked earning their own money! We tried to supply them with a well rounded childhood! :)

Last edited:
My children got to experience all of the these things...my husband and I both love the outdoors. Another thing kids don't get to experience is working...my kids worked for the farmers pulling weeds and they also worked in the orchards, their choice...they liked earning their own money! We tried to supply them with a well rounded childhood! :)
:thumbsup

morning dr :frow
how are you today?
just came in from starting a few seeds, hoping they start for me, trying a new tomato this year, a mountain vineyard F1 a type of grape or cherry
Doing good! We have to try and get some of the leaves off of our lawn today...it's going to be a big job! Our seed starting will have to wait until March or so! I can't wait to hear how you like the new tomatoes. I love grape tomatoes, but not all are the same!

Opie got checked out by the vet. She said he has a gum infection and all the crap draining from that is what's upsetting his stomach. He's been treated and should be a lot better in 2-3 days. They also weighed my little guy...a whopping 18 pounds! What a dainty little cat :gig

The vet gave me something I can give the 3 house cats when I relocate them to Casper. It should help make the drive less stressful (for both them and me).

Speaking of cats, my Opie boy isn't feeling or acting right so he's off to the vet later this morning. Poor guy, I just hate seeing him not acting himself.
Opie got checked out by the vet. She said he has a gum infection and all the crap draining from that is what's upsetting his stomach. He's been treated and should be a lot better in 2-3 days. They also weighed my little guy...a whopping 18 pounds! What a dainty little cat :gig

The vet gave me something I can give the 3 house cats when I relocate them to Casper. It should help make the drive less stressful (for both them and me).
Wow, Opie the Tank? He’s the cat version of Frankie :lol:
So happy you got it figured out at the vet and hope he gets better soon NFC.

Back
Top Bottom