The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good morning folks :frow

I found that out when I was moving from FL to WY. At one point the directions had me leave the highway and take a 2 lane road which turned into a gravel road in a residential neighborhood. That was fun (not!) :lol:
It all depends on what the county considers to be a road and whether they indicate that its paved. The county just east of me considers any path between two homes with unrelated people a road and doesn't indicate whether paved or not. We are lucky we survived one such road...
morning everyone :frow
have a great day
:frow Good morning Sharron, have a great day
Good morning all.
:frow Good morning DMC, have a great day... The week's almost over.

Good morning folks :frow

It all depends on what the county considers to be a road and whether they indicate that its paved. The county just east of me considers any path between two homes with unrelated people a road and doesn't indicate whether paved or not. We are lucky we survived one such road...
:frow Good morning Sharron, have a great day

:frow Good morning DMC, have a great day... The week's almost over.
Good morning, you also! My week is over. Our daycare is closed today. We open back up the 28th. One of our employees has Covid and worked 2 days with it. I might get my bathrooms done yet.

Good morning, you also! My week is over. Our daycare is closed today. We open back up the 28th. One of our employees has Covid and worked 2 days with it. I might get my bathrooms done yet.

Good morning DMC! I'm glad you get some time off but wish it were a different way. Please stay well :hugs

Back
Top Bottom