The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good morning! I’ve been looking forward to it lol. How’s things at the new place? Are you getting settled in?

Do you have special plans for today? (Just having a day off is pretty special!)

I'm getting settled and the cats are doing pretty well. Bam Bam in particular is having a blast which is funny, he's always been pretty quiet natured. Opie is still complaining loud and clear a couple times a day. Pip is enjoying finding out she can open doors she doesn't have business opening. So all in all, we're doing well!

Do you have special plans for today? (Just having a day off is pretty special!)

I'm getting settled and the cats are doing pretty well. Bam Bam in particular is having a blast which is funny, he's always been pretty quiet natured. Opie is still complaining loud and clear a couple times a day. Pip is enjoying finding out she can open doors she doesn't have business opening. So all in all, we're doing well!
:gig I love cats and their silliness! I’m happy to know you’re all doing well. Opie will calm down I’m sure. We had a cat that lived outside almost all the time, her choice, but I insisted she come inside when it was raining for days and she didn’t like it much. She would sleep in one of my kitchen cabinets until we got her a cat tree.
Nothing special planned really. I want to let the ducks out to explore the yard a little bit and clean the coop, make sure my daughter gets her chores done so I can do mine over the weekend, etc. I’m researching floors for a bunny pen outside also and need to shop for a few things to work on that.

Back
Top Bottom