The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

I think that’s all hooey. Maybe you can’t use sea terms for land lubbers cuz we have red skies in the morning quite often and don’t get nothin! Poop to that. 🤭

Good morning land lubber IM! Enjoy the gardening and ducks today!

Good morning, all - only gray skies here with 'coming down' rain. Beats flakes for sure.

Morning Sour! Flakes are over rated for sure ❄

A bottomless fishbowl... like the one from 50 First Dates (not sure if you've seen it). So... the food could have been terrible but the fishbowl margarita was good 😂

Moorning Mad, that's a great movie!

happy new years eve all! it's almost 2021

Happy New Years to you cheepteach!

Good morning @N F C @Grammy60 @rjohns39 @Marie2020 @DigMyChicks

Good moooorning. No fun you had to do all that. Hopefully it was quick and didn't take too much out of your day.

Me too! 🤞 the year flew by even faster than the last.

That sounds pretty. I love gray as well because you can color scheme with so much than a color like red or blue, even brown. Can't wait to see! Do you like decorating, too?
I don’t mind decorating. I don’t know that I’m good at it. I move things around a lot until it’s just so:lol:
Good morning everyone. I’m off work today and starting some veggies for the garden today. Also working on the ducks yard.
@DigMyChicks happy your hubs is feeling is better!
Thanks, me too or we wouldn’t be getting anything accomplished :lol:

I don’t mind decorating. I don’t know that I’m good at it. I move things around a lot until it’s just so:lol:

DH is a better 'decorator' than I am, he's good at arranging things. I plop things down and that's where they stay. Unless he moves them. :D

There's no way I'm going to make it until midnight (probably won't make it past 9pm truthfully), so here you all go...
New Year.gif

I think decorating is the fun part. Hopefully today was a good one, get a lot done?
DH is a better 'decorator' than I am, he's good at arranging things. I plop things down and that's where they stay. Unless he moves them. :D
Hahaha I would say DH is good at it but says I move things around "too" much :lol:
The Princess has a good eye for decorating. Me not so good. I have learned to go with whatever she suggests.
DH moves things just for a reaction 🤣 I actually had to learn to "let go" a little bit because of him 🙄

Back
Top Bottom