The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Sorry to hear you've been under the weather :hugs The weekend is here for you now, hope the extra rest and relaxation gets you back on your feet.
Thanks Debby! A lot is fatigue. I don’t sleep well most nights and the kids were extra naughty this week so it wore me down. I’m seriously thinking about going back to part time.

I have some possibly great news. It seems my little group of Hooligans, may increase by four tomorrow. I'm very excited to be the recipient of new hens. If all goes well with the adoption, then the four, will have a happy life with me, on my farm. (Wish me good cluck)!:old:highfive:
That's exciting news Alex...I can't wait to meet them!💞

Hi Debby! I wasn’t on this morning. I didn’t feel so hot. I took a planned day off today, good thing as I wouldn’t have felt like being there. All the kids have runny noses. :sick
Hope you feel better soon! :hugs

I almost don't want to ask when you're not feeling well, but here it is anyway...how is the remodel going?

Good morning everyone 😊 have a great Saturday !!

Hi Debby! I wasn’t on this morning. I didn’t feel so hot. I took a planned day off today, good thing as I wouldn’t have felt like being there. All the kids have runny noses. :sick

Hey, DMC hope you feel better soon, take care of yourself 🤗🤗

Good morning everyone :frow Happy weekend!

Good morning IM 😊 enjoy your Saturday !

Back
Top Bottom