The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Hi Sue, what's on your agenda for the day? Will you be able to get out and catch some sunshine?

That would be nice, but we are due rain for the next 2 days. It's supposed to be a wet weekend 😞. If the sun comes out I will try to get out and enjoy it for sure. I've gone out the past 3 days and loved it, I also go to the other end of the deck to say Hi to the chickens, since I can't go out to them.

Today I have therapy and then we are going shopping and maybe pick up dinner somewhere. That's all my excitement 😁 how about you ?

That would be nice, but we are due rain for the next 2 days. It's supposed to be a wet weekend 😞. If the sun comes out I will try to get out and enjoy it for sure. I've gone out the past 3 days and loved it, I also go to the other end of the deck to say Hi to the chickens, since I can't go out to them.

Today I have therapy and then we are going shopping and maybe pick up dinner somewhere. That's all my excitement 😁 how about you ?

Even if you can't find any sunshine, at least you're getting out.

DH will be here this afternoon for the weekend :)

Rufus the ram is just chilling in our yards. I'll let him out soon so he can check out the girls. He seems very docile and sweet. I love his horns.
View attachment 2545208

Hope the rain isn't as bad as they predict Cap. I'd gladly take some off your hands - it's another dry summer here, though not as bad as last year. Australia keeps sending great big highs our way which is keeping most of the rain away. Even winter wasn't as wet as it normally is. We might get a few sprinkles next week.
I am pretty sure we will have more than normal. Last year we had almost double normal. Instead of 45" , we had 88!

Even if you can't find any sunshine, at least you're getting out.

DH will be here this afternoon for the weekend :)

Yes, I will be rolling between the raindrops 😁

Do you two have any plans while he's home or will you just spend time together? 😊

Hello all. :frow

Hello Marie 😊 hope your having a great day!

I just wanted to share a little English history with you all ...

@Grammy60. I think you may enjoy these :)

Those were pretty neat, the bottom one made me laugh a few times 😂

Yes, we are up on a plateau here. Thank goodness. And the coops, goat house, and barn are far from the river.

Good morning Cappy 😊 We are sharing the rain I believe, it's raining here now and is supposed to rain all weekend.😞. I don't mind rain, just not all weekend.

Yep, can’t do it anymore.
Well I applaud you for doing it at all let alone as long as you did. As I've said before I wouldn't last a day at that job.

We are running out of our rainy season here. We are in drought conditions again.
I hope the fires stay away this year!

Yup! That resembles me!
But you won't get very tired since you can't run far from your office before you hit a wall.

Well I applaud you for doing it at all let alone as long as you did. As I've said before I wouldn't last a day at that job.

I hope the fires stay away this year!

But you won't get very tired since you can't run far from your office before you hit a wall.
:frow Good afternoon Bruce, have a great day... That was just too funny :gig

Back
Top Bottom