The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Rufus the ram is just chilling in our yards. I'll let him out soon so he can check out the girls. He seems very docile and sweet. I love his horns.
View attachment 2545208

Hope the rain isn't as bad as they predict Cap. I'd gladly take some off your hands - it's another dry summer here, though not as bad as last year. Australia keeps sending great big highs our way which is keeping most of the rain away. Even winter wasn't as wet as it normally is. We might get a few sprinkles next week.
He is very handsome...I'm sure the girls will like him! :)

I hope you get the rain you need Jae!

I'm glad that it's where you can quit...stress is not good for a person! Do you have another job on the radar DMC or do you get to chill for a bit?
No job, hubby said I could quit. The stress was really getting to me. We had another employee take time off until spring due to the stress but we know she won’t be back. The teacher in my room may be right behind me. We just can’t get anyone to apply and we need help there. We are most always short staffed. I’m not helping by quitting but my sanity comes first...what little I have left!

Rufus the ram is just chilling in our yards. I'll let him out soon so he can check out the girls. He seems very docile and sweet. I love his horns.
View attachment 2545208

Hope the rain isn't as bad as they predict Cap. I'd gladly take some off your hands - it's another dry summer here, though not as bad as last year. Australia keeps sending great big highs our way which is keeping most of the rain away. Even winter wasn't as wet as it normally is. We might get a few sprinkles next week.
He does look nice!

We are running out of our rainy season here. We are in drought conditions again.

We get nearly no rain from May to November each year

No job, hubby said I could quit. The stress was really getting to me. We had another employee take time off until spring due to the stress but we know she won’t be back. The teacher in my room may be right behind me. We just can’t get anyone to apply and we need help there. We are most always short staffed. I’m not helping by quitting but my sanity comes first...what little I have left!
Yes, your health is the most important thing! I'm happy for you.

I can sympathise completely. I felt completely burnt out when I left the daycare I worked at. I was into my 3rd trimester (I had to stay longer than I intended because of staffing issues) and sadly I still felt burnt out when our daughter was born.

Relax and enjoy the quiet.

Yes, your health is the most important thing! I'm happy for you.
Thanks Rene! :hugs
I can sympathise completely. I felt completely burnt out when I left the daycare I worked at. I was into my 3rd trimester (I had to stay longer than I intended because of staffing issues) and sadly I still felt burnt out when our daughter was born.

Relax and enjoy the quiet.
Thanks Jae:hugsThere has been a staffing shortage since I started. I have stayed longer then I wanted as I felt guilty but it doesn’t look like it is going to change. I will enjoy the quiet!!

Good morning folks :frow

Thanks Rene! :hugs

Thanks Jae:hugsThere has been a staffing shortage since I started. I have stayed longer then I wanted as I felt guilty but it doesn’t look like it is going to change. I will enjoy the quiet!!
:frow Good morning DMC, have a great day ... You're up pretty early :hugs:hugs

Back
Top Bottom