The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Hi Debby! It's moving along, I'm grabbing a quick bite of lunch and then back to work...which makes me realize...I'm retired, why does that word still apply to me...I've learned it will never go away! 🤦‍♀️

How is your day going?

I retired from a 33 yr job in 2010. Life got a lot busier after retirement :lol:

It is a big catch-22. Where is the company supposed to get money to fix things if not from the people using their service?

True but I'm sure those that live in cities, not out in the woods where the power lines go down and start fires, don't think they should be responsible to pay for maintenance and repairs in the "hard to get to" areas.
Maybe but without the power lines going through there in the hard to reach places the people in the cities wouldn’t have power so...

Rufus the ram is just chilling in our yards. I'll let him out soon so he can check out the girls. He seems very docile and sweet. I love his horns.
IMG_20210226_124554.jpg

Hope the rain isn't as bad as they predict Cap. I'd gladly take some off your hands - it's another dry summer here, though not as bad as last year. Australia keeps sending great big highs our way which is keeping most of the rain away. Even winter wasn't as wet as it normally is. We might get a few sprinkles next week.

Back
Top Bottom