The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

I'm excited. We have some aspens lining our fence in the backyard so we have to get a few more of those to fill in the gaps. I would love to get a couple maple trees.

I also saw this "Yoshino Cherry Pink" tree that was very pretty. Might need to get a couple of those as well ...View attachment 2608521

I tend to be indecisive and end up with way more than needed because I can't just pick one :lau

That's a beauty! And maple trees are so pretty, especially in the fall.

Let us know what you end up with!

I'm excited. We have some aspens lining our fence in the backyard so we have to get a few more of those to fill in the gaps. I would love to get a couple maple trees.

I also saw this "Yoshino Cherry Pink" tree that was very pretty. Might need to get a couple of those as well ...View attachment 2608521

I tend to be indecisive and end up with way more then needed because I can't just pick one :lau
We have a flowering Kwanzan cherry tree! They are so beautiful in the spring! I love the shape it shows in the picture! That will be very pretty in your yard! :)

That was about the age when my oldest son started getting into trouble at school. I still remember his teacher telling me she couldn't catch him at misbehaving but she was sure he was behind other boys doing things they shouldn't. To this day I still sometimes call DS the Instigator. :lol:
Yup, they can definitely be a handful! Aiden doesn’t typically get in trouble at school, it’s at home that he likes to push the limit.

Good morning Mad :frow Have a great Saturday
Thank you, you as well :)
That was about the age when my oldest son started getting into trouble at school. I still remember his teacher telling me she couldn't catch him at misbehaving but she was sure he was behind other boys doing things they shouldn't. To this day I still sometimes call DS the Instigator. :lol:
Hahaha sounds like he's sneaky! I was too honest; my mom would say "so I heard you did something..." then I'd spill the beans. Years later, I asked how she always knew and she said she didn't but I would act so guilty that all she had to say was that she "heard something". Ughhhh
Good morning Mad! I hope you get a chance to visit with your friend! Have a lovely day! :)
Good afternoon! I hope you have a nice day! 1 hour until I go :D

:lol:Good morning DMC! How's your weather today, hopefully no mo snow! :)
It is beautiful! I’m chilling on the deck with my cats. Hubby’s going to put me to work soon...picking up sticks in the yard:tongue

6679463F-8362-472E-8271-26A0163CD74B.jpeg
E8FDAEAA-BD03-4256-A73B-41271E36911E.jpeg

Yes he did, he's hard at work painting the spare bedroom :)
And you get to watch it dry:lol:

Back
Top Bottom