The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Morning Bob, have a good one!

Good morning DMC :frow

Good morning Riv, hope you have a great day!

Morning Sue, enjoy your day :frow
:frow Good morning Debby, have a great day... Hope the weather holds off.
Good morning. :frow
:frow Good morning Sour, have a great day
Good morning all. Have a great day!
:frow Good morning IM, have a great day
Good morning all and have a great day . 🌞🌻
:frow Good morning Mark, have a great day

Good morning everyone :)
When you have a house, it seems there is always something to do. And there's no landlord to call :lol:
Seriously! I "rent" from my mom but everything is my responsibility. It was all fine and dandy when we moved in... until stuff started breaking 😆 the 15+ yr old dryer went out, the 24 yr old built-in pool & motor started to fall apart, the electrical might need to be replaced for the first time (40+ year old home), thermostat glitches.... I could write a list of things to do.
A landlord sounds nice! Hahaha :lau
But the bright side is, I get to watch my kids grow up in the very place I grew up in, and share the memories.... priceless.
Such a great idea. It looks wonderful!
Thank you! I probably didn't use the right kind of paint but, oh well :lol:
If weather allows, he'll be back Friday. :fl

We'll see!
🤞 hope he stays safe!

Good morning everyone :)

Seriously! I "rent" from my mom but everything is my responsibility. It was all fine and dandy when we moved in... until stuff started breaking 😆 the 15+ yr old dryer went out, the 24 yr old built-in pool & motor started to fall apart, the electrical might need to be replaced for the first time (40+ year old home), thermostat glitches.... I could write a list of things to do.
A landlord sounds nice! Hahaha :lau
But the bright side is, I get to watch my kids grow up in the very place I grew up in, and share the memories.... priceless.

Thank you! I probably didn't use the right kind of paint but, oh well :lol:

🤞 hope he stays safe!
Good morning Mad :frow Have a great Tuesday

Back
Top Bottom