The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Antelope baby! I startled this one and he took off running as I snapped the picture. You can get an idea of how tiny they are by the white golf ball close by.
100_0369.JPG

More antelope just for fun...
DSC00978.JPG

Good morning DMC! Happy Mother's Day! 💐
Happy Mother’s Day Rene!
Yes, a Chrysanthemum. And it's beautiful!
Thank you! I love the color.
Hi Mark! Mums might be deer proof, but antelope love them. I learned that the hard way. But maybe I'm the only one with antelope around :lol:

Happy Mom's Day Riv 💐

Your DH and mine must have similar minds...mine is talking about getting me a lawn mower I can operate on my own. :gig
No Antelope here!
The first Christmas we were married, my MIL gave me a pressure cooker, hubs gave me an Electric Wok. His youngest sister said "if that's the kind of presents you get once your married, I'm never getting married!" :gig
I love gifts like that!
View attachment 2660011

They get kind of odd looking when full grown, the babies are much cuter :lol:
Great pictures Debby!

Friend shot one and served antelope stew for lunch at the beagle club - it was horrible. Must have been a testosterone laden old buck. Even I, who will eat most anything, did not finish my bowl.
Wow ! you pegged that nail on the head Sour. You can't eat deer that are in that condition . I don't like the old bucks but a friend of mine had a nuisance permit and could go out and shoot deer all year . You wouldn't believe how good the meet was when they were not breeding . I made one whole deer into smoked dry sausage . Another into jerky and smoked that also .

Back
Top Bottom