The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Hi Sue :frow YES! Very creepy! We have camel spiders... those are the creepiest :eek:

I've never heard of those, had to look them up.
smiley scarey.gif

I don't know about your spiders Chrissy but, here I have great luck using Spic and Span. antibacterial spray cleaner from $ tree. I have a stock of the bottles, wouldn't want to run out. Kills spiders, kills wasps (if you get close enough to spray them) I get the bottle with GREEN liquid. For awhile $ tree just had "Lavender scented" purple spray. Couldn't stand the odor so dumped that out.

PS the spray bottles can be set for stream or spray. If you can't get close use the stream. If you are on top of them use the spray and blast them.

I don't know about your spiders Chrissy but, here I have great luck using Spic and Span. antibacterial spray cleaner from $ tree. I have a stock of the bottles, wouldn't want to run out. Kills spiders, kills wasps (if you get close enough to spray them) I get the bottle with GREEN liquid. For awhile $ tree just had "Lavender scented" purple spray. Couldn't stand the odor so dumped that out.

That's a good tip DD, never would have thought to use a spray cleaner.

Back
Top Bottom