The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Bob it doesn't work for me. I put my birthdate on my personal info, and every time I go back, there is nothing listed for my birthdate. I always hit save. It refuses to. My b-day is 7-7 (47)just like Ringo Starr. I don't know if he is still alive. I am I guess, even tho old enough to be president TWICE.

It's cold, rainy and definitely ICKY today. I am headed back to bed so if I die in my sleep people will be able to find me.

Bob it doesn't work for me. I put my birthdate on my personal info, and every time I go back, there is nothing listed for my birthdate. I always hit save. It refuses to. My b-day is 7-7 (47)just like Ringo Starr. I don't know if he is still alive. I am I guess, even tho old enough to be president TWICE.

It's cold, rainy and definitely ICKY today. I am headed back to bed so if I die in my sleep people will be able to find me.
You're younger than my mom and at 90 she's still going strong just like you are! Happy Belated Birthday! 🎂🎊

Hi everyone! I've missed everyone and I hope you are all doing well! We finally finished our remodel and I can get back to spending some time with all of you! Happy Birthday to any that I've missed! 💗

Here are a few before and after pictures of our kitchen. I am so glad it's finished!

Kitche Before.jpg
Kitchen Before - Sink & Window View.jpg
From Dining Left to Right.jpg
From Dining Right to Left.jpg
Entry to Sink View.jpg

Did you change the setting here?

1626033674673.png

Back
Top Bottom