The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

She is doing super , she is as tame as can be . I 'm looking for a male but every time I turn around equipment is breaking down . At the moment I have the tractor split in half , had to take out PTO hydraulic clutch . Waiting for dealer to get parts :eek::duc🥶 and wondering the cost 🤬

Hope you can find a mate for her this summer.

Sorry about the tractor, that's such a pain when equipment doesn't work the way it should.

Hi Debby. They are very chillaxed right now, we got a park visit two days in a row. How are you doin?

I'm fine, thanks! Just waiting for DH to show up. It will be a short visit (he has to go back tomorrow) but we have a relaxing evening planned and are looking forward to our favorite Chinese dinner (to be delivered!).

Thanks DMC!

How's the moving going? Hope you're done soon.
We just got finished eating. Moving is done. We need to go to Sam’s yet. I’m not in the mood to shop:th
There is a huge Grainery fire about 25 miles from our house and our son is chomping at the bit to go home as he’s on the fire department and they’ve called many different departments in including the one he’s on. I’m glad he’s not in on this one.
3FE0787D-81D3-4DB1-B45D-F5FFF8873D5F.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom