The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

I have no idea. I googled low sodium and visual problems and WebMD states that low sodium can cause blurry vision, so I guess it's a possibility. My doctor (opthamologist) recommended lower caffeine and no chocolate years ago. I do drink more coffee since retiring. Too lazy to cook, so I just have another cup...good thing I gave up those high carb cocktails 🤣 I kinda miss the champagne though.
My problem has definitely gotten worse lately. We built a new house a few years back and all the fixtures are led. I wondered if that might have contributed. I feel that when I'm stressed I have more problems with my eyes. I also have occasional Jacksonian seizures with my ocular migraines. Another reason to limit caffeine I guess.

Wow. That is unbelievably cool!
All in all, our east Texas weather has been pretty mild this summer. I guess August heat (& Sept. too) will make up for it. So far, we haven't had too many days higher than low 90s.
We’ve only had a few days over 110 thank goodness. Let’s keep hoping for a decent summer without a lot of heat for both of us!
Enjoy today! It looks like it’s going back up.
Those numbers aren’t too bad yet. I’m hoping it doesn’t get any warmer than that for a good while :fl

Good afternoon Jay , How's things on your section of the blue ball ? You are in winter correct ?
Yes it's winter here but where we are winters are pretty mild. It's been a very wet one so far with just a few frosty mornings. We've got sunshine this morning which is always nice to see but it looks like there will be showers later and more showers for the next 10 days. :tongue I'm sick of boggy mud and muddy eggs (I need to teach the chickens to use a doormat)!

Yes it's winter here but where we are winters are pretty mild. It's been a very wet one so far with just a few frosty mornings. We've got sunshine this morning which is always nice to see but it looks like there will be showers later and more showers for the next 10 days. :tongue I'm sick of boggy mud and muddy eggs (I need to teach the chickens to use a doormat)!
Good luck with the doormat 🤣

I see they have a Costco in St. Cloud now. If they did free shipping I’d probably switch.

This girl has a lot of stuff! We just got loaded up and we’re heading to the storage unit.
Chicken salad sounds so good!
You can get someone with a Costco membership and have the buy you a costco gift card. That will let you shop there.

We just got finished eating. Moving is done. We need to go to Sam’s yet. I’m not in the mood to shop:th
There is a huge Grainery fire about 25 miles from our house and our son is chomping at the bit to go home as he’s on the fire department and they’ve called many different departments in including the one he’s on. I’m glad he’s not in on this one.
View attachment 2773320
Those are scary fires!

I have no idea. I googled low sodium and visual problems and WebMD states that low sodium can cause blurry vision, so I guess it's a possibility. My doctor (opthamologist) recommended lower caffeine and no chocolate years ago. I do drink more coffee since retiring. Too lazy to cook, so I just have another cup...good thing I gave up those high carb cocktails 🤣 I kinda miss the champagne though.
My problem has definitely gotten worse lately. We built a new house a few years back and all the fixtures are led. I wondered if that might have contributed. I feel that when I'm stressed I have more problems with my eyes. I also have occasional Jacksonian seizures with my ocular migraines. Another reason to limit caffeine I guess.

Wow. That is unbelievably cool!
All in all, our east Texas weather has been pretty mild this summer. I guess August heat (& Sept. too) will make up for it. So far, we haven't had too many days higher than low 90s.
Good call on the LED lights!

All of our lights are LED lights now too

Back
Top Bottom