The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

:caf Good Morning, Friday.
I think Teila may be moving now? It seems this is around the date she had quoted.

I am so jealous, have not done ANY gardening this season yet. The ticks have been so bad - and I hate those. But maybe today - am armed with some spray to use on my clothes.

Eww. So glad we don't have ticks in the yard. Mosquitoes have been bad though, since the river is very high this spring and sections of the Bosque are flooded. The trees need the soaking though, so I'm not complaining.

Do you not have ticks in your area or your flock does their job?

We live above the Gnat line but DH said they were everywhere here when he cut the grass this week:sick

I think there are some ticks in the brush and up in the forest, but have never seen one on me, or the dogs, even when hiking.

Flock stays in the run or they'd be coyote food. No help on keeping bugs out of the yard.

Now I'm getting nosy.....has anyone heard from Debby yet? With the snowstorm and pouring rain down that way she may be taking the opportunity in the business lull to get some stuff prepped and ready for days when she's swamped, but it's not like her not to check in. Wonder if the Platte is flooding again, and that's causing them grief....

Now I'm getting nosy.....has anyone heard from Debby yet? With the snowstorm and pouring rain down that way she may be taking the opportunity in the business lull to get some stuff prepped and ready for days when she's swamped, but it's not like her not to check in. Wonder if the Platte is flooding again, and that's causing them grief....

I'd been wondering about her, too. I hope she's just really busy, in a good way.

No word from her. I'm worried too. I did send her a "conversation" and no response:(

I'm going to check flooding on the Platte and see if there's a problem with that....be right back.

Edited - I didn't see anything in the weather report for Sinclair or any flood warnings either...just a lot of snow around to the east of them. We'll just be good little friends and be patient.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom