The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Do you every think we will get our subscriptions(list) back. I had about 10-12 I kept an eye on and since my list ONLY included them, it was easy to go back and forth throughout the day.

Now I have to sift through a bunch of them trying to find my favorites(like this thread) Old Folks Home, etc. etc.

My fingers ache from all the clicking. It takes so long to find them that I forget what their heading was.

Oh, isn't Debby sweet? Thanks for the update Blooie. I was wondering where she'd got to, and missing her.

DD there is the 'Watched Threads' up the top but this particular thread never shows up in mine (despite the fact it's the one I visit the most, and the fact that I've just noticed it says I can 'unwatch thread' at the top of each page). I also hate that you can't see who else is on a particular thread at the same time as you. And I always like to view forums by the most recently created threads (not most recent post) but that doesn't seem to work when I'm on my mobile. A bit frustrating!

I've just worked out this thread comes up when I push the "show all watched threads" at the bottom of my Watched Threads page (which is kinda annoying - why doesn't it automatically show the ones most recently posted in like it used to in the old subscriptions)?

Wow. I changed the batteries without goofing this time . I need to pat myself on the back to encourage more good behavior.

JaeG hope the feathered kids are doing okay.

Got a text from Debby. She and Frankenfoot are fine....just working super hard and long hours. She says to tell you all she loves us, she misses us, and we are dear to her heart and her very best friends.

She'll touch base with us when she can!

Thank you for letting us know, I'm a worrier and imagined all kinds of disasters that could be going on. I don't know how Debby and her DH can handle all those hours and without enough employees to help them.

Do you every think we will get our subscriptions(list) back. I had about 10-12 I kept an eye on and since my list ONLY included them, it was easy to go back and forth throughout the day.

Now I have to sift through a bunch of them trying to find my favorites(like this thread) Old Folks Home, etc. etc.

My fingers ache from all the clicking. It takes so long to find them that I forget what their heading was.

Nope, I think what you see is what we'll have. The formatting for forums and threads still looks and feels quite Alien to me.

You can look at your past activity in your account ( bet for you it will take months to go thru it with your post counts).

If you remember some of the content, I can try to help you find some of them?

I've just worked out this thread comes up when I push the "show all watched threads" at the bottom of my Watched Threads page (which is kinda annoying - why doesn't it automatically show the ones most recently posted in like it used to in the old subscriptions)?

I'm OK with the Watched threads - but I only watch a few and surf the others when I have time.

But the Watched forums is overwhelming - and you watch a forum - you get overloaded on the alerts.

IMO - they still have a lot of bugs, errors, and omissions to handle. That likely will take quite a awhile to get done. And Then......we can start asking for improvements?

Hope you birds are all doing well.

DD, I was wrong....all we can find now is activity since the new site came up.

But they are using the old site info to move the articles and later all member pics/albums.....so bet if you ask a Staff Member - or question under the "changes/bugs/etc" forum - some one can at least get you a list of what you frequented in the past??

Back
Top Bottom