The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

View attachment 1334053

DMC It looks like all of your snow is starting to melt too. It finally warmed up (above freezing) on Monday and it's starting to disappear fast! Mind you, it snowed last night, but thankfully just a dusting.

N F C how was the first day back at work? Did it feel really strange?

We're going to be warmer here today too but rain tomorrow and snow on Friday. Guess eventually winter will let go.

First day back was ok, just a few hours. Today will be all day, the water is on so the dishwasher has to be brought back up, tested, then everything in the kitchen has to be washed, cupboards wiped down, refrigerators/freezers/ice makers wiped down and turned on, everything put in it's place, etc.

We had planned on having the restaurant open Tuesday, April 17th but that's not going to happen. We're having issues between corporate headquarters getting the paperwork done to set up a food service company. We need that company to get everything from 1,000's of pounds of meat, to basics like giant jars of mayo & mustard, paper products, produce and such. Can't just run into town to the local grocery store to get all that. So who knows when everything will be worked out. In the meantime, lots of cleaning to do and the golf course opens Sunday so even without the restaurant, club house work needs to be done.

Time to get ready to go, I hope everyone has a TERRIFIC day and I'll check in later (if I'm still upright :lol:).

FB_IMG_1523419404856.jpg

Back
Top Bottom